Hola! It is 9:01 Am on....Wednesday. I'm just in the middle of bullshittin' a paper in my kitchen. Couldn't sleep last night for BALLS!! I woke up a bunch after finally resting my brain at like 2:30 or so...shit stinks. I don't know what it is anymore I think I'm just stressed. However, I did write more the other day! And I intend to write more tonight. I wanna finish this puppy by November. Fingers crossed.
I watched The Wizard of Oz in Central Park last night with my friend until it got toooo cold and we had to leave. We almost saw the ending...last thing we saw was Dorothy captured by the Witch! Hope all works out for her teheh. But seriously on the big screen you can see the munchkin hanging himself so clearly...it was the remastered version so I thought they edited it out, but apparently not. Creepy. Judy Garland is so enchanting in that movie it makes me sad.
My coffee tastes like poop and my back hurts. I'm writing an ANALytical essay right now. I have never felt like a worse student. Living in the city can be so distracting I forget I'm enrolled! Jeepers Creepers. I'm excited for Halloween, but truly excited to dress up and trick or treat, not to be all slut-ted up and go out and do shots while sitting on some guy in a batman costumes lap.
I'm excited to watch like Halloween 1, 2 3 4 and 5 and then Halloween H20 on TV consecutively.. and to roast pumpkin seeds...ok I'll be F-ed up while I do all of these things bahaha BUt seriously. Where has time gone, man? Soon we'll all be drinkin' eggnog and curling up with our animals and singing "War Is OVer iF YOU WANt IT"....
No comments:
Post a Comment