I made lots of dough babysitting. I'm happy. I'm doing shit at school for the first time in my entire life. I think its because I'm only there twice a week and I'm a commuter so I am really detached from the faculty...other students...blah blah excuses excuses. Like in Film class we had to turn in two assignments called "Screen Notes" basically well articulate notes on the films we have watched. Most people typed them and stapled them together. I don't even have a 5 Star regular notebook yet...all I have is this mini notepad...so I ripped out two tiny pieces in that and wrote really stupid contrived phrases on them....They looked messy and like scribbled on by a five year old. I'm gonna be embarrassed when she hands them back, but I honestly couldn't care less...that teacher is dispassionate and just boring. Too efficient. She's new, nervous and stickin' to the books. She isn't mean, but she has not won me over at all.
I've been laying down. I wish I was capable of napping. Benadryl is really doing a tap dance on my energy. I was jogging this morning and watched a little blond girl running without her mommy and daddy and then I watched her more and realized it was Kelly Ripa. She's so tiny. But she has a huge pot belly belly button the size of my face.
No comments:
Post a Comment