Sunday, September 20, 2009

Wanna coke? Maybe some fries? The roast beef combo's ony 9.95$ -Ben Kweller


9.95 seems a little overpriced...JUst sayin' I'm just sayin'. So boys and girl how we all looking? Ya'll hanging in there. Well I plan on waking up to my alarm....which has been VERY unreliable the past weeks....and going to film class in the mohnin' then doing some work...some Target shopping.... going acting class....then finally my stupid cock english class. Hate it. Times have been weird, I need a slow continuous week that just lets me be me. I just need a stress-less weak emotionally. My hearts aflame. I feel like Chevy Chase at the end of his comedy central roast. It's so disappointing that he was offended like shut the fuck up you know you like it. I feel like shit and have my stomach contains more oreos than stomach enzymes capable of digesting them accurately!!! I'm In for it....
Hopefully I'll see my mommy when I'm done with class. I feel like going to see a really good movie. Something I could just sit and watch a second time after its finished. Something I could bawl my eyes out in. "I wanna boyfriend. I want all the stupid old shit like letters and sodas." -Liz Phair MY gUrhl. I got a mad tight check to cash boyz. I'm excited. This will help me out. the commute to brooklyn tomorrow morning is gonna feel like poop poo...speaking of which remember when I mentioned those oreos??Well.... INCOMING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment