Thursday, September 24, 2009

Too Shy Shy, Hush Hush.

I feel a little better now. Now that I'm home, and talking to people I miss. Need to learn to stop focusing on bullshit and people who don't matter...More importantly I need to belt out "The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down!" by The Band....THe NIIGHt They drove OLd Dixie Down and The Bells were Ringin'. The Night they drove old diXIE Down and the people were singin' Nanan Nanana....My house feels big and  beautiful, but empty....I wish my sister and I could visit more and simultaneously. I wanna go underwear shopping tomorrow and feel sexy. 
"Up on Cripple Creek she sends me...." I want to rent the original "Wicker Man" on Comcast. Dad said it was good. I watched the "Grizzly Man Diaries" which was footage shot by the guy that eventually got mauled by the bears he lived with...it was his footage and then someone reading his diary  on top of it that was pretty poetic, but he was a tool. My dad said you can hear the audio of him getting mauled online. I'm tempted to look it up now. Ok, I will. No Longer available due to copyright. AW HORSE SHIT.
Whatever, sheesh. An audio clip of someone getting mauled by a bear? HAH I could do that. In fact.... 
There YA Are folks and don't worry no copy right on this puppy. This is strictly for your enjoyment. I based it off of a shot from "Blue Velvet". Isabella Rosellini looks down at herself and screams at some point and I always thought it was because Dennis Hopper had stuck scissors up her junk and she had forgotten they were there or something, but watching it again I was wrong. Dead wrong. My imagination was just trying to make that movie a wee more entertaining or somefin. Damn, its two am what  am I beaner!?
 My dads lookin great! Years younger! I'm happy for him. My mom looks hot too. Damn, my parents are lookin' smooth. Speakin' of parents! Mackenzie Phillips having sex with her LITERAL PAPA from the Mamas and the Papas!!! Am I the ONLY person who sees something seriously ironic and wrong in that situation!?! 
 I got spray tanned today cause I think it slims me. It's too intense though the first day. I look ridiculous. Hilarious. I  never cared about tanning in high school, when most people do care."" I'm A HaZarD to MYseLF so IrRItATin' Don't wanna be My friend no more, wanna be somebody elseee....""YEAH FOR real,PINK. Dag, that bitch had her shit down. 

LETs Do SOmething FUN tomorroW! Love You Bridey!!!!
 ( Wait , what am I stressing about...Oh my God...I love Josh)""---"Clueless" BOYS!! DUH KEep UP With me HEre!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment