Just had a BiG shift at work. I feel like sucha big girl with great big TITTIES. My shleepy time extra tastes great, does me wonders! I like the people I work with more and more. I got head shots taken today. Every time I looked serious I lost all intensity with my eyes. I just looked bored and my nose completely weakens all my other features I hate it. It's just a big boat between my eyes. I'm what they call a born loser, a ReaAL Munson. I saw Matt Dillon and Horatio Sanz today....JuSt LivIng it up on the WeSt SYde. I felt depressed half the day though. When I saw my parents, I was acting really stressed and unhappy...and I felt that way, too. I don't know why I wanted them to see me sad, I don't think I did WANT to. It just...AW gee... I think its like me growing up??!!? GAH COuld I be anymore self-stroking. Like I'm sad to have new responsibility, but also ready and I feel sad to grow up when I see them cause part of me might have wanted to pack up and go home for the night or sahhmfin. I love my parents, and that's a fact.
"I think I'm gonna wake up early and go jogging"...but uh don't quote me on that. WAIT I DID IT MYSELF?!?!! Is that a sign of schizophrenia??! Come one show me your yarbles, boyz? If you have any yarbles! Just a lil Clorkwork Orange reference for my friends @ the surf shop in San Jose.....(what friends at the surf shop in San Jose??!?) MoOoOOving RiIGHT ALONG.
No comments:
Post a Comment