In one of my classes, there was a woman, probably thirty years old completely passed out, snoring on her desk, it was not a large class at all and it was while the teacher was lecturing. He didn't care at all I'd never seen that before. I get so caught up in looking like I'm listening when a teacher is lecturing I don't have the guts to fall into sucha deep sleep. I'm always nodding and looking like I'm pondering and taking notes, which I am usually. Being in a class again is weird. I really turn into a tight wad.
Yesterday, I planned to wake up at seven and get on the subway at seven forty five because I knew the school was really far but I didn't really know how far. Anyways, I tossed and turned all night and then did not set my alarm carefully. When I finally looked at the clock it was 8 :15! I was in such shock because I had been half awake the entire night and thought I was ahead of the game when I finally opened my eyes cause the alarm hadn't rung. I was out the door in ten minutes and only a couple minutes late for my first class. I was invisible though when I walked in. No one said nothing. Thank God or I would have started crying.
I had a bowl of Chicken Tortilla soup at Target that wasn't bad, but I'm doing low carb so I avoided the corn and beans in it. So pathetic. I took the subway too far and had to cross over the park, but it was really pretty and I was happy too.
No comments:
Post a Comment