Friday, September 25, 2009

Kiss for Bridey?


I had an amazing dinner at my cousins house. Bouillabaisse! It's this French shellfish soup with Orzo, white haddock, and shrimp.....it is to die for. If I was around a gay dude right now I would probably describe it as "FAbULoUS"!! I turn into sucha different person when I'm around someone really flamboyant. Every girl takes on that character. I am completely satisfied right now. I got to see my cousin, Hayley, who I have not seen in a while....It was lovely. Their dogs are beautiful English golden retrievers....so they're blonder than gold and they're so sweet. We brought Harpswell who seemed sad. :( Casco was missing. I bought pants today. Today was like "FIND BRIDEY PANTS" Day! I am excited for my sister's show tomorrow....my parents are coming too. So that will be fun. 
Fall is coming and I'm welcoming it with open arms and open eyes....that reminds me of  "WhAteVEr TomorroW Brings...I'll be THERE with open arms and open eyes YeEAAH" -Incubus Drive. I wanna curl up with a good book tonight and just breathe and feel like a kiddie. Being at home makes me feel younger and I love it. Simple Livin' in this harbor CT village ..Sounds good to me. On the other hand I'm anxious to get back & get more in the zone. This tea is delicious. I should date a British sex pot. Just drinkin' tea and bonin' while watchin' Little Britain. 
Next time I am home, it will be apple pickin' time for sure! Boy, do I love apple pickin'! It always sounds better than it is. When its the actual day of you're always kinda like "Oh really, we're doing that today?" But maybe I'm older and wiser now and every apple I pick will tell a story or something.  Furthermore all of you have really helped me see things clearly and I thank you for that. Life from here on in is great.  I watched "But I'm a Cheerleader" til 5 am last night. Natasha Lyonne cracks me up! I love her in that and "Slums of Beverly Hills". If I were lez then I think we may be a good pair. I get her. Believe you me! (What is that sposed to me when people say "Believe you me"?) 
I listened to the English Beat on my record player courtesy of my ex... And rawked out in my room. Felt so freeing!! Especially knowing that I am not knocked up and can move around freely! All is well boys. My attitude just needed some adjustment, but I'm well on my way. My ass feels like it Could swallow a Gstring!! And On top I got Two Bee StinGS!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment