TODAY my goals include: running around the reservoir, getting a JACKET (in Doctor evil voice) I'M FRIcken FREeZING, do some homework, WRITE, and have a nice din with my cousin Aubrey. It got cold SUPAH FAST and I'm literally jacketless. Well, when I wear jeans I'm jacketless because I can't wear my jean jacket with jeans. Catch my drift boys! OH you reminded me...I also gotta return a shirt to American apparel. So far so good huh boy? I just burned my cheesy toast and then skinned it of the black crust and attempted to eat that but ehh....it's ruined for me just popped another one in and am watching it like a hawk. Just got it out...let's see...mm I over anticipated it...not completely melted but it'll do.
I watched most of "One Flew OVer the Cuckoos Nest" last night...I didn't want to but I was in the mood to pop in a movie and just chill. I wasn't in Rosemary's Baby or Grey Gardens mode (my only other options) But goddamn I love that movie and I had just read the book I finish the book like a month ago so it was like all fresh to me. Nurse Ratched....RP Macmurphy. Those people give me chills its such an amazing story. "Amazing" is a pitiful word for it actually.
I'm working at the theatre tomorrow and then on sunday. Glad to have more going on. I get awful lonely and down when I'm just lounging. I miss my cousins. It'll be nice to see aubrey! I can't believe its OCTOBER. Holy shit and the count down to Halloween BEGINS. What am i gonna be?! I used to bring up what I wanted to be at random times during the year when I was little. I would just think about it. It's fun to think about. I really miss my friend, Xani from my childhood. She and I had so much fun together and we still talk. She goes to UCONN. Next time I'm home I wanna just drive up and snatch her. My toast ROCKS my world, right now. Two cups of coffee and two slices of toast are all I need in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment