Thursday, September 17, 2009

ExTrA ExTRA Read All About IT!!!

Actually I'm not at all....grossed out at myself. Life happens. Shit goes down. twat--evah. Right now I'm procrastinating going to Duane reed to get milk for my morning cup of joe. Looks chilly outside. I work another late shift tonight. It's gonna be a lot busier. I need to do laundry, I need to relax though I am stressing myself out real bad these days over nothing. I got "minuses" on every homework I turned in to english class...woot. woot. This guy during my philo quiz kept trying to get my attention...and give the answers. After I ignored him, I ran into him on the way out and he asked me what I had put down. I was like "I had no idea man"and he was all "But just tell me..." He looked like about 25...I finally told him a version of the right answer and left me alone. My headshots turned out well I think. I feel like swimming, that'd wake me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment