The freakiest thing happened to me today, I went outside to find my book, which I thought I had left at my sister's place. I went there, and couldn't find it...THEN I got eggplant pizza and ate it on central park west, and THEN not to spook you guys too much more... it started drizzling outside... How EFFed up is this?? Am I living in the twilight zone??
Cutest dogs out frolicking today. It was the first humid day of the summer. Mark my words! The Internets being funky. So I can't get onto my favorite hot spots right now. What a world. I been writing all day and also feeling sweaty underneath boobs all day. No ones perfect.
I have class in a few hours, I do not feel like sleeping neither...Too wired, not really I'm exhausted. but feeling restless and feeling like I was hit by a car on Monday, and I wanna take a breather from new york. I feel so exotic sleeping with my fur blanket. Feeling like my name should be Ivanka, and there should be a man here. I have a tummy ache...maybe its from all these bed sores :D just keeding. Aquaphor does wonders for my bed sores!
Sleeping with my water bottle. and the fan on. Feeling like I have bi polar disorder. I would always get negative thoughts at night as a kid and in high school so I was on medication and told to keep a journal...so I guess I'm trying to vent out things that are bothering my sleep but it ain't working because they too deep seeded. And I ain't going there tonight, no sir.
No comments:
Post a Comment