I miss my boyfriend and his dog, Bobby. I love that son of a bitch! ( a literal son of a bith, yknow cause he's a dog.) Josh saved his life like that sugar daddy he is and now Bobby has a nice apartment to roam around, a velvet couch to pass out on, and a new best friend, Dey in love its sweet. And hey double the love for me!! Both of them got me head over heals, feet over head, tails over genitals! It's nice out in NY, but I in doors, writing some bits and peecies that hopefully this summer I'll execute. At some point, I'll do laundry and go the gym, (y'know might as well type that and see if it has any influence).
I had a badass dream last night. It was like a head less horseman trying to kill me, and before he got the chance I'd constantly be trying to stab myself... so he wouldn't get the satisfaction. Hurt mad bad. Kept taking his sword from him and putting it through my stomach. I think it was so gruesome because I've been reading "Helter Skelter" Mad violent. It was also like "Nightmare on Elm Street" in a way where I kept thinking the dream was over and I'd wake up , but alas I'd still be in the dream, being hunted down.
Anyways, on a happier note, there's supposed to be a thunder storm in NYC tonight!! Have you guys seen the movie "Hush" with Jessica Lange and Gwenyth? Kinda a fun one.
No comments:
Post a Comment