
I'm going through a little phase right now called "train wreck". It'll pass I'm positive, but it ain't pretty, boys. You should feel what ten minutes with myself feels like.... it like lasts a decade. I'm really going down some slippery windy slopes here, could use a frand. I just called myself to find my phone...ANYWAY, I'm here to tell you all about my week so far. Yesterday, I got hit by a car. I was almost to the curb when the light turned green and this mother fucker put the pedal to the metal and sHLAMMED me on my hip! (and for those who have see my downstairs arena-- I have REAL BONEY HIPS , can you say OUCHIE??) Anyways, I'm fine. Completely. my wrist hurts... my neck has a bit of whip lash, but I'm still down to bone and bust out some rhymes, while I bone. The lady who ran over me was a nurse, still in her scrubs ( I ABHORE that look). She was nice enough to greet me after scaring the shit out of me and she got me an ambulance. They were all like "ya sure ya don't wanna go to the hospital?" And I was like "You're asking to send me to a witch doctor, is that what you're telling me?" - Modified Quote from "The Excorsist"
Alas, I didn't go to the hospital, I went to my sister's couch and watched "You Don't Know Jack"....HOLY COW did I enjoy myself. Al Pacino is awesome. I wonder if Vanity is still his favorite sin.
I thought I was tired, but chocolate makes me wired and oozing sensuality.... that I thought I'd impart on you fine folks here on blogspot. Ya see, we're aren't all that different you and me. We both make mistakes, eat chocolate, and sleep with a fan on. (BAHAHA that last one was an inside joke to myself.) But seriously you guys have made me a strong, able, jaded, brooding teen, and I love every minute of it!! I guess I should pretend to be asleep for the stern part of me that's shaking its finger at me. "Bridey, you gotta get up in the morning and its 3 am! Go to Bed!" says Stern Bridey. I hope you all hate me less than I hate myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment