Friday, May 21, 2010

Holy Guac!!


For waking up at 2 pm... I sure am tired. Went and saw Bad Day at Black Rock... it was OK. Not very exciting, kinda predictable. I had an amazing Falafel today at this place on 72nd.. "Soom Soom". AmAZING! You just add your own junk to it and eat it. I added pickled veggies, radishes, tahini, some green glob stuff, and sauerkraut! Real fresh and delightful little nugget of a falafel place. People are all smiles and you're heart does a back flip as you take your first bite. : D I have rehearsal in the morn so I intend on keeping it a semi early night. I dropped a lot of dough today for someone with no money to spend. My apartment still is a train wreck so I guess thats on the agenda for tonight. I going to see "Minnie and Moskowitz" tomorrow night with Movie Club, a bunch of us ladies from Film Forum. Me excited. Feels like summer outside, everybody wear clothes that breath... but not clothes that literally breath!! Dat'd be freaky.

1 comment:

  1. MY BACK IS VERY HAIRY BUT MY LEGS THEY'RE VERY SMOOTH!

    ReplyDelete