Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm still alive!!!

Hi sweetie pies, loves of my lyfes,
The city is real pretty... I'm gonna go to the park in a few and read my book.... I'm eating chicken sausage right now. HEY DONT GET ANY IDEAS. dats dirty. My family and I went to Chinatown last night to celebrate Mothers Day. Went to a nice real authentic chinese place. and ordered real American chinese food like fried rice, beef and broccoli, dumplings, chicken. But OOoOOH was it good....I didnt get my mother anything but I did make her a very sweet mother's day card. They brought Harpswell with them. I was glad to hug my doggy. Guess were all gonna be living in LA this summer. So strange. We all were doing fake poses in the mirror.... "I'm gonna look like this" (MY dad pretending to look cool and smoke cigarette, my mom sticking her lips and tush out, Abby and i squinting our eyes and trying to look like skinny bitches) My dog needs a spray tan before he goes. To think my blog is almost a year old is baFFLING to ME. Time seriously flies like an eagle into the future. Anyway, I have rehearsal tonight....before that I wanna go to the park and then go to the gym and shower for ChrIS SAKE I stink like airplane farts. ...I just took a drop of B complex...So tastey

Anyways what can I say...I'm still boozin, having a few laughs here and there, and feeling mostly like an idiot.

(AND I'm still trying to cram my feetsies into these THONG SANDALS___ I NEED BACK UP!!!!!)))

No comments:

Post a Comment