Tuesday, May 18, 2010

If Ya Like that Sorta Thing....

Totally have a Peter, Paul, and Mary song in my head right now.... No, I actually dont't. Anway, its raining fat pussies outside! I don't wanna have to change the marquee at work tonight. >:-0 ...I'm back in the city. Just had rehearsal, had another terrifying elevator ride with an overly confident and SEXual doorman. Every ride, it's something new...Today, he asked for a long hug. Barf, barf. I guess I should say something its hard because in small talk situations like that I'm usually just standing there with a frozen smile not really taking in what the person is saying, but he kinda forces me to cause all that he says is very dirty and uncomfortable but said in a sugary way. It's very much me in my head saying "I wanna get the hell out of here", but out loud being all "Hehe, thank you...hehe" Trying to be innocent and acting like I'm ignorant to his weird verbal fantasies. Ya win some, ya lose some, I guess.
Getting back to the day at hand. I'm gonna go to the gym soon. Then gonna hop to the theatre. Should be an easy night. I found my BOOK, ya'll! So I'll read that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment