
Hi, that's me right now. I smiling....ok, ok. I not that's the faceless ghost woman from A Ghost Story. That movie has some creepy stuff I guess. Not to mention a real live flaccid penis, folks!, in one shot. This man falls out of a window completely naked and his penir like flaps as he falls its sad looking.... its a birds eye view of it too. When I was younger, I rented it from "MOOVIES", a shitty local place and my cousins and I would just keep rewinding that part and laughed so hard at it.
(I'm not trying to say that I feel like a flaccid penis right now, but it doesn't sound too shabby, yknow?)
Had another long shift at woik. A man brought with him his lil rambunctious, three year old daughter to see "Metropolis", a two and a half hour silent movie! CraZY!! That girl must have "movie going brains" beyond her age or her father must have given her a shot to sedate her.
Anyways, I just finished filing down my bones to fine points! Ya'll are gonna love my new look! I look sharp!
My stomach feels with child . I have heart burn. I don't understand. For Chrissakes, all I had was beer, a burger and potato boats....I mean Hay-ZooS, ain't a girl allowed to eat anymore??... Alright, don't all yell it out at once. (I know I should be dieting)
Chickens, when am I gonna git with the program of lyfe instead of watching the same movies on demand??
No comments:
Post a Comment