Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hy franz

I can't sleep no more. What is this four hour a night schedule I'm on. It's eerie to say it vaguely. I gonna get up and go running in the park in a few. My brain feels mushy and my apartment is so dark. Let's shed some light on the subject, ME! :D I going to work today and then gonna see a show or somefin. My eyes are all swollen and crusty... just how I like em. I feel like my left eye is sorta a dead eye. It doesn't match my right eyes expression and my right eye seems accurate, but my left eye seems aloof... "Aloof" was always written on my report card. "Bridey's a good student, but often seems aloof in class." My parents and I ended up seeing "Robin Hood". I snoozed on my moms bosom the whole time.... There was a man alone in front of us watching the movie with this content focus the entire time and we were mimicking him through out it. My showcase is coming up... after that Summer opens up.

No comments:

Post a Comment