
Hey honeyz! MY showcase went real well, I had a lot of fun, and thought I did a good job. My parents were saying it was fun to see me flirty and goofy cause I'm usually pretty low key and thats what Im most comfortable being. So it was good. Felt I done myself proud. Well, then I went to a bar got so much food egh and got SHWAYSTED> SHWING BATTA', BATTA'< SHWING!
Now I have class, in like 45 mins. and then guess who is coming to town....My love apple! My boyfried! He's beat. He shot all day yesterday from 3 am in da mornin til late. and then he got on a plANE AT 6 A ARM! How does this guy do it??? He's super tired. Gonna make sure his beds ALLL READY :D with me inside it bahahaha nanny nanny boo booz. Oh, and the above picture is of me and my dog Harpswell... Harpswell hates when I'm right and he's wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment