Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm home!


Home in the country with my doggie and the people who made me! (PURELY out of the want of a child, I'm sure they got no SEXUAL Pleaure out of the act of making me...wink wink. :D...) Ew. We're gonna see "Robin Hood" tonight. I've been in a robe all day. Feeling like a kid playing hookie just hanging around the house. Feels good... like I am decompressing a little bit. Ever since I got hit by a car I've been living differently... breathing in and appreciating each day as though its my last. as though its a gift and all that shit that'll never happen!!! Bahahahah I am what I eat and today I'm tuna salad. Connecticut is pretty and green and quiet and old and its shaped me into the round, quiet, senile, smelly old grumpy house cat I am today. God love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment