Saturday, May 22, 2010

Perdy Day, ay New Yorkers?



There's like a children's street fair outside my window. I'm listening to the live music. Some woman's all "Everybody get up! And get your mom and dad to dance!" There are burgers and cupcakes and bouncy castles and lots of kids everywhere. I am peering out my window with a creepy black veil over my head. (Took it upon myself to be part of the festivities.) Every time a child locks eye contact with me I stare back and then slowly close the curtains like the evil queen at Disney Land.
I just got home from rehearsal. It went OK. Got up early. I'm sick of smoking. I need to stop. It makes me dizzy at least American Spirits do... Maybe I'll try to steal myself a cupcake. My apartment is a lot cleaner. I got all anal last night and started to mop and wipe and organize. Sometimes you just got to. I want them to play some music I recognize. They keep playing songs like " I fell down and hurt my elbow." < that's the chorus to the one playing right now. GAH! These kids aren't idiots. Anyway, gonna relax and read a little then head to the gyno I mean gym I mean gyno I mean gym. Then movie club! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment