Saturday, January 8, 2011
Why Good Mahn'n to ya!
Did ya'll sleep good like me? Took me awhile, but then once I did I couldn't stop. Still managed to wake up round 8. I must be a healthy landowner citizen. WELL, so I have a dead line for the screenplay I'm writing now so I've just been trying to organize it and plot it out and now my minds going a different direction with it and I'm like WhoA Nellie! there isn't time to explore that. But maybe I should make time. I worked out yesterday and had lobster bisque. NOT AT THE SAME TIME YOU BOZOs :D I just wrote a bunch of video idears. I tink they're funny, but I don't know if my brains fried from all the drugs ...I'M KIDDING :D Jeez, loosen up you look so stiff hunched over your computer no need to spit out your coffee all over this blog. I watched that movie Devil last night that M. Night ShymmaliANeder produced BUT didn't direct so it was slightly more interesting. I liked it ok. It was more entertaining than Get Low. I tells ya that much. I was tweeting like a race horse yesterday. Don't know why. It snowed a butt load last night. My dad is outside shoveling and I'm inside shoveling BREAKFAST in my mouth! At the present moment, I have 7 cavities and 4 teeth need to be pulled. Hows THAT for rocking your world. I haven't been keeping up with the news did we survive to 2011?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete