Sorry Bout that. I have some True Grit on my brain... Just kidding I haven't fallen for that movie. Not even for a second but lez move on to some 2011 New Years Resolutions!!! (applause, sneezes, farts) My head has been spinning all morning possibly from dehydration but I'm trying to tell myself it's excitement for the new year and what it'll bring and who and when and where and oh my god what am I doing with my LYFE!!!!!! FUuUuuck. Ok here they are:
A#1 A1 steak sauce ( this one was a joke) ok here we go...
#1 become vegan or some f-ed up shit and lose mad weight obvi
#2 write on your face everyday! (also you could lose weight too blog)
#3 write something else hidden from you and this goes for twitter too ...need to be constantly writing. OW my hip just like snapped. Fuck.
#4 do pilates you're too ancy to be doing yoga
#5 see a movie everyday
#6 no more cigarettes "you're a beautiful girl don't ruin it" -woody Allen
#7 earn enough money to fly to LA bi-monthly to see Josh! My stink master poop! I love that man
#8 maybe make a video every week no matter how silly
#9 FINISH my screenplay DUH !!!!!
#10 get My ass on stage more!
Also, be a patient, generous person. AND DIGEST THIS F_ING Chicken parm sitting in your stomach!!
Ok. These are them take them or leave em bridey but they won't leave YOU because YOU are now a slave to them!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment