
Morning! I'm feeling like a zonked out poop. I think I'm getting sick or something. Really run down. PRobably from all the Brain farting I've been doing- storming, farting... My dad made me an amazing omelette today. Really delish--how can i describe- cheese, ham, and spinach. HAR that was easier than I thought. I'm listening to Mirror in the Bathroom by English Beat. Me loves it. Think I might need to go back to bed and re-emerge as a stealthier, healthier, sick son of a bitch. I'm looking at L.A. flights online and have a huge head ache and stomach kinda bothering. You dont think I got something, do yas? I watched Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion last night- I love Mira Sorvino. She sucha funny lady. Wish I saw more of her these days. She's so funny in Mighty Aphrodite.
anyways brideys got work to dar.
No comments:
Post a Comment