
HYe THERE SWAMP ASSES. Hope ya'll are enjoying this wonderful, brisk day. I am about to do a Target run in a few moments. Been writing all dar. Made a wee bit of progress, but NOT MUCH. There is a man outside towing our 94 Camry, the darling. Because the cold turned that bitch to rot. My mom loves it though. Whenever my mom describes something as being "uber something"! I feel like plucking out my eyebrows and eating the hair. :D Im drink seltzer with lemon aren't I so upper crusty. I am crusty though, this weather gives me dead skin... or is it that what's inside the skin is dead. Tricky. I'm feeling better than I have in awhile if thats any constellation to you...Although, now I'm looking at an Urban Outfitters catalog. I could eat these models in ONE sitting! Are you kidding me? Their knees are like an appetizer finger food! sheesh. Anyways, I'll catch you up on the good stuff after I sit, digest, and do some general fannying around.
No comments:
Post a Comment