Wednesday, January 12, 2011

sniff sniff


I smell the beginning of the end Bridey...
not always a bad thing, not always having to do with relationships,or jobs, or REAL things like that, but there's something fishy... I smell it... sorta black licorice and beefy poop mix. I think you smell it too. KINDA hard to ignore. So what are YOU gonna do? January is always a hard month- weather wise...new year resolution bull shit... beginning of something or the yknow illusion of that when really youre carrying the same shit you've been handed down to ya since WAY back when, and it doesn't stop. I get in hibernation mode like a bear at this time of year. Minimal socializing, heavy but hard to come by sleep, apathy, nastiness, bitterness, cold air, self-depracating, incapable, panic. :D so thick in the air you can bite into and its tastes like black licorice beef poop. I'll google image a photo of it and post it so you guys know what I'm talking about. I feel like a girl with her mouth sowed up and people get mad because they can't understand what I try to say....it just comes out in quiet muddy drones or like the elephant man and I get frustrated cause it hurts to try to get things out and I so I give it a rest and people give up trying to get it. I feel like I need to have sex with an old lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment