



Because he wants to go out so he can come back and I'll give him a treat. Sneaky lil bastard aint he? I made myself a MEXICAN omelette this morning! That I couldn't finish cheese, avocado, and salsa. and my blood sweat and tears. I took an advil pm which conked me out around 2 so I'm feeling pretty good. So good that I think I wanna go out and buy myself a pair of imitation Uggs! Also need to stop at Best Buy. Also need to get going and looking at what I've written so I can decide whats complete dookie and what's useful. It'll be a good day unless I choke on something and die. I'd recommend Save The Cat by Blake Snyder to all writers! It's helpful and funny and easy. My mom wants me to read this new Lucinda Basset book called "From Panic to Power" My mah looking out for me, bless her harr. Desperately wanna be with my Mr. on V day. What else can I tell you? I feel pretty hygenic here.I have a piece of egg caught in my teef... I WILL myself to work out today. What'd you say old gal?
OH I found all my old cds from middle school to little bit of high school! What fun!- Aqua, Jewel, Shawn Colvin, Natalie Merchant Natalie Imbruglia, SugarRay, Ten Things I hate About YOU Soundtrack, Wedding Singer Soundtrack, CLUELESS-- I danced in my room like I was 11 again, but I have pubes now!
No comments:
Post a Comment