Thursday, January 13, 2011
BARK BARK
Hi! I'm inside downloading pilates workouts on itunes. My head hurts from fatigue, but feeling mucho dinero better than I did yesterday. Read The Comedy Writer by Peter Farrelly I loved it! It was heartbreaking and funny, and sexy and good. It was dark, but ultimately uplifting and put me in a way better mood. I woke up and finished it. I feel like if I hadn't woken up and read it. I'd be feeling more in the dumps but it gave me some relief and sense of power or something. Consolation. A hug or wink or something. All this snow too is making me happy. Feel like I have no other option than to watch movies I always wanted to see, read, and write. I got a ticket to Los Angeles! I will be there on Valentines Day :D Wanna make it special. Stuff like that seem important to me right now. Maybe they're just things I'm clinging too. Maybe not. I'm gonna go work out my fanny at the gym with my dad. I love you all, maybe I'll sweat out my bad vibes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment