Friday, July 10, 2009

Why Good Mo'hnin.... I've awoken with an old fashioned ear ache so retro of me right boys?Must have to do with all the SEX I was having!!!!!!!.....Anyways how many people here like the movie "The Exorcist"? Wow NO ONE here? I love that movie, I get on sprees where I think about it and quote it way too much. When I stumbled upon this video, I just knew you would love it. I read you like a book. Come on give her a kiss. Aw thanks.  Ooh before you watch the vid, turn all your lights out, or wait til its dark outside.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOKtSc8z8zM

Besides that little tasty , stickin your pocket for later munchie I just treated you with (So brilliant! I know. I don't know where it comes from. Yeah, I mean genes and all, but its just there y'know I'm glad I can finally channel what I'm good at. Thanks so much....Really?! Where are you parked? Ok, ten minutes and get that grin off your face). There's nothing really to look forward to. I look forward to this evening when I can watch it in total darkness. I need coffee real baad mama. Real baad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment