It's 11:11! Make A Wish!! Did you make a wish yet? Cause I can't write when I know you're still stuck on thinking up a wish? Hows everybody doing tonight...well I'm Bridey. I'm just about 19 years old (few more weeks to go)...I'm currently in California visiting my sister, Abby,a 22 year old white female. My head aches and I'm backed up(TMI? NEVER! its my own blog! So LIBERATING!!), but alls well that ends well. What made me decide to start blogging? I don't spend enough time on the internet!, but I'm kidding about that.(insert laugh track) I decided to start because I thought would help me write more frequently and open up my pallet...if you will (obviously not the right word, but my vocabulary is another thing I hope to improve.) That was a joke kinda? Fine, nothing out of you. I'm trying to act, write, produce...as you could have probably guessed by this hilarious first entry. It's been beautiful weather in LA so far. I hope my sister and I eat at Cathay in the Palisades tonight....And I'm falling for you.
Good blog Bridey! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteBTW, my head with become small if I stay for more hours in the computer like that guy in the pic... just kidding!
Also great pictures of you and Abby... You look sooo indie! (dang, I miss that video!)
Regards to Abby! have a nice day!