Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I feel older, I feel fatter, I feel the blues coming on -The Kinks (But also how I'm feeling)

It's hotter than a stripper's crotch in this apartment!! IT's me, mom, and sister in a studio apt...boozing..having a few laughs. Sample of our convo:

" I think my back hurts from sex."
"I think mine hurts from lack of sex."
"Mine hurts from age."

It's so 90s when guys wear their faded denim jeans so tight that you can see their balls. They're worn by guitar teachers a lot. I'd always stare down that bulge when I was being given a lesson...and be grossed out at how the seam divided the sack, probably hurt him. He'd notice sometimes and wave in front of my eyes that burned holes through his balls. "EyEs UP HERE!"

I saw an apartment I liked a lot today! Gonna apply for it tomorrow! Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment