Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hey Boys


Just saw 500 Days of Summer...the most pretentious hipster shit I have ever seen. It just made me angry, so empty fjgkljslkh chock full of Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie outfits, pitiful "homages"? to a bunch of classic movies, and stupid musical analogies and references to """alternative"" bands that the average JOe won't GET...if you read and listen to only the books and music sold in Urban, and wear only Urban you might like it? But I'm sure you have a soul and a brain and aren't so affected by this stupid material bull shit. 
An old acting teacher of mine made it in...she was great! Best extra Ever! My fave part of the movie. ALRiGHTY Then, what else? I think my sister and I are going to get spray tanned....ok so  I am a bit phoney myself aren't I

SIGNED My Lease! The apartment is mine! I wanna paint it this weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment