Saturday, July 18, 2009

I know more than I knew before.

Back from the Paul McCartney concert...watching "Cleavagefield", the... I guess porn version of "Cloverfield", but its not too nasty actually.I've seen cleavage, but no sex or penis or nipple even just cleav...middle aged cleav....Alright FINE I'll change it...Oh you wanna hear how Paul was?! A-W-E-SOME!!!Played so many goodies can't even tell you. Twas  a dream, a genuine dream. I am so head buzzED. I'm listening now to Meryl Streep singing in "Mamma Mia". HER VOICE SUCKS!!!!! AAAAHHHH They like altered the tone of the instruments for her man voice. So low!! STICK TO ACTIN' MERyL...HEY, MER KEEP YOuR DAY JOB!!! Huh? SpeAKa ze EnGLISH?
Tomorrow I sleep. Monday I sign the lease on the CPW apartment. I am uber ecstatic. Think I might be moving earlier than I thought, which is fine with me. It's gettin cramped in herre anywayS. I'm outta here!!
At the concert I went to go to the bathroom. There were only Porter Potties. I thought I had locked it, but apparently not right?RIGHT?! We'VE ALL DONE IT! ? so eh I "locked" it and began doing....what ...you do in  a porter....potty?....PAHAHAAHHA.SO UNNECCESARY of me, SoRRY to put THAT image in your heads, but I finished (coming) and was pulling up my pants when the door opens and I'm sprayed with windex by a porter potty cleaner. My pants were down and the cleaner finally realized  I was there after squirting windex on me."OH SORRY" I Was Like "AHH DUDE NO!!" It was down hill from there on in, just kidding it was awesome that like jump started the rest of the night. Gotta say from Fire Island to this concert ...I've been from Hell to Heaven ! The only one who dunnit and SURVIVED besides Abe Lincoln (sorry to get political, thats really not like me!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment