I'm watching "White Oleander" for a half hour until my sister's boyfriends stand up comes on show time. Kind of a buzz kill ay? Bit of a downer of a movie....I remember really liking it when I was younger....guess it was just a passing phase, huh? We all go through it. No shame here.
I had to run an errand and pick up something on Park Row near the Brooklyn Bridge today...It was down pouring and I didn't have an umbrella so you're GOD DAMN right I RAN!! It was so pretty down there though, I was taken back. Dare I say I enjoyed it even dough got a little wet. Rain never hurt no one. I promise myself I will write 20 pages tomorrow. Of what? is none of your god damn business, BUT if I blog tomorrow and I don't have 20 pages I'll feel terrible. So goal is set. Crisis Averted! Good night you princes of Maine, You Kings of New England!
No comments:
Post a Comment