Thursday, July 16, 2009

Me Under My Own Influence


HolY SHNIKEYS! 
(This is a quote from an extremely talented comic, a one Chris Farley, if ever you are so inclined to stumble upon his work. I would advise to give it your full attention. Great stuff....) 
Its so muggy in this god forsaken apartment. I'm driving myself nutso How is everyone? I'm looking at you, sir. Yes, you with the fuckin butt chin. (silence assumes) Gahaha ThAT was AWkWARD!!!! ;D i never git sick of those awkward exchanges. Ok mister I'll stop messing with you. It's just one of those hot nights.Y'know? You make irrational decisions. Like tonight I'm gonna see if a  guy will hit on me even if I don't wear make up or underwear! I'm putting all my eggs in one basket! Screw carrying  two baskets of eggs!!!?!!?!WHAT KIND of ARM MUSCLE DO YOU THINK I POSSESS (See what I did there?)
Did I mention how punchy I'm feeling? I'm on 2 hours of sleep. I felt like I was lousy intern today, in people's way all day. I am exhausted, but 1234 by Feist just came on my itunes and is moving me to get out on the StrRREeTS and DANCE!! or at least bop around this apartment. Maybe I'll leave...try to pick someone up and drag their ass back here. Goddamn it. I know its redundant, but guys Who Am I?! No, WHO ARE YOU?!! Like where are we?!! What is this?! a BLOG? This is my life!?! This is the world?!! WhAaA?! Yknow who I feel like?! Like Gena Rowlands in A Woman Under The Influence.....No! like Jennifer Lopez in Monster-In-Law..,No wait, like in Bounce! UGH WHAT IS MY GLITCH!!?!!? Glitch? I use the word "Glitch"?

No comments:

Post a Comment