Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"Ohh,Annie...Ladida ladida"


Well honest to God I didn't think it was possible, but I'm here, officially 19 years and a day old. It doesn't feel like its an exciting age, but its gonna be a good year for me in my new place. We painted on my b-day and went to dinner at Carmines with my cousin, Carson and my roomate, Brittany. The Country Rigatoni makes me fall out outa my chair! so damn good. I request No Bake cookies every b-day which my mom makes. (they're cookies you dont have to bake) It's oatmeal, coconut, and fudge. So good, barely ate anything today and was still full from all the eating I did yesterday. Guess you could call me the unsinkable molly brown with an attitude like that?...:(

There were a bunch of models at Fallon today doing extra work. The male models were super friendly and sweet, not in a weird way or in an intimidating way that would make me nervous. Just beautiful kind men. In short, I'm making arrangements....

I'm watching "Just the Ticket" with Andy Garcia and Andie MacDowel! (WHAT> Two ANDIES?! DID they plan that? They had to have!!) right now so I should probably get back to it...after that I'll run back to the new apt and check if the drain is still clogged. Eh, city living right? Yesterday, Gossip Girl was being shot on our street and I was trying to cross just to be on my merry way not to stop and gawk at them, but I guess they wanted people to wait and this asshole crew guy was so obnoxious. I was wearing a Hendrix t- shirt and he was all like "Look Hendrix is the man. I dug the 60s. But the partys over alright? Jimi doesnt give you special permission to interfere with the shoot alright?" He really didnt say any of that, but its what he would have said yknow? He said "look i love jimi but you cant cross now."....but I KNOW what he was driving at!!!@#$%^$#
I move in Saturday! MAdONNA Was WRONG!! TIME GOES BY SoooOO FAST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment