
It's been a hella ride folks, I think I made a good dent in this town, right? Went to some plays, went to a lot of comedy shows,went to the Hollywood Bowl TWICE, went to a TON of movies, went on hikes, went to museums, did Disney ANd Universal, ate lots of sushi, went to Zuma beach and swam, did some acting with boo. Yep, me thinks I've had my fill of LA. I just don't wanna leave doggie and JoZHY. (names have been changed to protect their identity.) Last night, we camped out in the living room and watched a lot of Steven Wright standup, then Something Wild with Ray Liotta, and then Fritz Lang's M. I fell asleep for part of M. But Something Wild was fun... Ray Liotta was creepy, and hammy, and waltzing around in killer tight jeans. A good time was had by all.
I really love Steven Wright. I think watching him really inspired me when I was younger. He's abstract, poetic, and real enigmatic. Someone I feel like you can learn a lot just by listening to him. :D But what do I know I'm a freak of unnatural nature.
Well, hmm should I go work out? I dreamt that I worked out I think that's enough right?? GAH stop, I know it's not good enough. MY honey just woke up so I should tend to his wounds. So Long West Coast as much as I wanna like you.... I don't like you all that much.
No comments:
Post a Comment