
Hay-ZooZ!
Watched a real entertaining movie last night "Orca" with Charlotte RAMPLIng that fine lookin' piece of arse and Richard Harris and Keenan Wynn from 1977. It was a fun movie... mimics Jaws a lot... not as exciting but cool to look at whales being meanies...One of the first scenes is of an orca beating the living daily lights out of a shark. And everyone loves to see a shark get his (or hers depending on it having a pussy or not) ! ya know?! And then I fell asleep during Blood Simple, A Coen Bros movie with Dan Hedaya and the always comfy Frances McDormand... I intend on watching it tonight, if I have time between my two meetings, which I will outline here. MEETING #1- using the bathroom. And MEETING #2 Taking off my leggings and letting my legs BREATHE. It was so hot today... went on a hike with JARSH-- I feel weird naming names, and his DOGGIE. Doggie got so hot, JARSH had to carry him. This heat is cruel and really messing with my estrogen levels!! I like Cindy Sherman's photography. It's neat, some of it seems real fluff to me, but her earlier stuff is pretty evocative. It's a cool idea putting yourself in a picture as a different person, different character.
What else is there, I'm bad at reading Shakespeare...I have Korean food in my stomach... I think to say that movie "The Switch" looks like poop is an insult to poop.
No comments:
Post a Comment