Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Soggy in Auggy (august)


I stank at reading Shakespeare. I don't hate it. I just slow at it. Always miss those teeny weinery details that make him just so great. Takes me long time, and I usually only remember the bones of the plot unless I'm taking a course in which were analising it. Who am I trying to fool.. I'm in wave of confusion I always get pretty anxious in august... it's the month after my birthday, it's toward the end of summer...Changeee is coming... its free time before a new semester.. You're older...What I am trying to get at is that there was a ghost in my bedroom last night. I heard a loud slam and that got me pretty rattled, but then I thought well Bobby (the doggie sleeping at the foot of my bed) isn't freaking out and doggies have ESP so I'll only get scared when he starts to freak out. Anyways as I was thinking this in my head, I hear the doggie start to growl! And growl! And growl again!!! What in the name!? It was freaky.. Also, earlier that day had watched "It" and "Helter Skelter"
me hope to feel like my old self soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment