Monday, September 6, 2010

FREAKS AHOY

"Well Sinead O'Rebellion! Shock me, shock me, shock me with that deviant behavior!" ....What movie?? Anyone!!? Not gonna tell you. But if you look it up you'll be disappointed so don't ( Bridey no ones gonna care enough to look it up. You think everyone's just waiting to hear from you? Well, they're not. People have lives! More important lives than yours! Don't worry. No one's chomping at the bit to read your next post, you dumb selfish slut)
How is everyboy, yes? I'm in my kitchen in cloud robe I've had since I was eight. I'm leading a good life so far this September. I cleaned out the skeletons in my closet today (HARHAHRA ONLY FOOLING) I cleaned out a lot of clothes from my closet today and bagged them up for Goodwill...I am a great soul for doing this.
Anyway, I woke up today and felt like I needed to blog right away or I was gonna explode... or wait poop I mean poop. So, that happened. I watched "Cape Fear" last night which I've seen a dozen times ( the Scorcese one). I've only seen the Robert Michum one once and it's really creepy. My point is I enjoyed sitting with myself on the couch watching a movie I've seen a thousand times. It's nice to hear me laugh... It's nice to put my arm around me when I get scared.
Sorta playing the waiting game till I'm off to theatre school.

2 comments: