
HYE. I back to feeling more like my REAL self: a fat piece of poop. BAHAHRAH BUT THAT'S AN UPGRADE!!! :D... Just saw that new documentary on Jean- Michel Basquiat, It was really interesting! "That guy was really something"--Das my review.... But I really did like it a lot. Last night with franz, we watched "Heart Beeps" and "The Mephisto Waltz".... Heartbeeps was silly, but as a kid I was real into the idea of it. The Mephisto Waltz was disappointing, but had some creepy visual stuff, NOT including Jaclyn Bissets boobies. which were anything but creepy!! It's a Little Rosemary's Baby knock offy though with a lot more holes.
My fanny feels slimmer. I had chicken curry that was like so good, I couldn't possibly begin to describe.. Thick, spicy, almost a Mole like curry sauce, in a bowl with this tender shredded chicken over veggies. Goddamn, I get hornbally just thinking about it.
I leave LA soon, I gonna miss boyfriend and doggy. I been having a ball with em.
No comments:
Post a Comment