
I can't sleep, I bet it has to do with my anus... Can you sometimes not sleep, blog? I just can't seem to let the tender wave of gentle slumber wash over me. I think the problem is my anus. Anyways, a recap: I got into bed, couldn't sleep. I think it has to do with my anus. Time movin' by fast. I need to structure myself a little better, feel all over da hood/ place. I need to wake up when the sun rises and live as though it was my last day on planet, Urth! At this rate, I may be awake when the sun rises... HONK HONK HONK. When I write on this blog, I feel like I'm writing to a dead person... Maybe because I've lost steam with it the past couple months, changes in my life have led me to new positive perspectives, but None da less. It feels good to keep this outlet no matter how dead or shallow or freaky it may come off as. I'm still an oxygen breathing, warm blooded organism who wants to reproduce some day.
My boyfriend has the Kids In the Hall theme song on his ipod, ( is it ipod or ipeapod?? :D ) and that songs so good... I wanna hear it right now, but everyone asleep. We had a good day today. We swam at Zuma Beach. It was frigid, but we had some laughs and some frozen genitals by the end of it. Oh, and I lost a nipple. ( My LEFT one, if you find it) I have a feeling it's washed up on the shore by now. We'll go back tomorrow and look for it.
StRaNGe SuMmER that's gonna end even more strangely... with me packing up and sayonara-ing until Christmas time! Christmas seems so far. God damn, I love Christmas. Scrap that I love watching "The Santa Clause" and eating sugar cookies. These thoughts scare me, because its somewhere that I have to force myself to be out of my head, and I've never really been challenged to be out of my head for a period of months. It'll be good for me, in a theatre military sorta way. It's exciting, open some doors, meet some whores, get some drug scores :D wowie!! By,Jorge I think I've got it!
Had Indian food pretty late... maybe the spices are keeping me up like a rabid cow.! I just feel like I could scale a mountain right now! Who am I lying to... Are stretch marks kinda cute on boobs? Don't answer that. WAIT... are they? No, wait. Don't.
No comments:
Post a Comment