I only just got to sleep a mere 6 hours ago and I got nothing to do til 2...Oh well, it's nice wakin' up early sometimes I guess because then you...feel better...about your day? Sorry, I personally don't see the advantage of waking up before I'm ready to. I don't care if Morning has Broken, Cat! Gimme a few more hours in my comfy bed...I need to stop taking that sleep aid though, It's making me hallucinate.
I'm gonna write some sketches that I wanna film today....Also, wanna work out. The coffee is a brewin'. Bridey's pulse is pulsin'! I also wanna go to this Thrift Shop on columbus that is amazingly good. All in all, life is good, there are things I gotta get done that I have been ignoring since I'm not used to myself being taken seriously by other people. I need to prove to myself? (Are you gonna cry, guhl?>) that I can do what I wanna do before I can act on it does that make sense?....Hey....you dead? I miss my cat, Alfie. He was the Michael Caine of cats...everyone loved him. He would give me sound advice right now if he was here.
No comments:
Post a Comment