
What's Up Whats Up! Truly a Fall day up in Manhattan...took a stroll uptown this morning... then a walk through the park this afternoon. Vedy nice, Chilly though. I'm glad I picked up a sweater...it only cost me ten dollahs.That's chump change. I'm checking out things to see at Walter Reade right now cause I wanna do that esta noche. Garh nothing I'm thrilled about is playing there. I think I'm gonna work out and then go to Barnes and Nobe and chill out and read in there...is that cheesy??
I feel like school is a waste of time...and moola. Who knows? Maybe I'm just a big ol' furry brat. But I feel like its making me less motivated, distracting, yada yada...I think I should be working more and schooling less....I need to get my hands on a better acting class. I need outlets, BOYS. Be my outlet boy. I miss my doggies. Seemed like every street today was filled with smiling cavaliers and shelties and foreign people in fall beanies. I'm kinda still torn on a Halloween costume. I don't know if I'm down to be Rosemary Woodhouse or not...I think I have a gyno appointment the day before Halloween....SpOOKY.!!!!Maybe I'll decor my junk with fake cob webs or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment