Sunday, October 25, 2009

I want a Nick Longhetti.


Yesterday was awesome. I had a nice day at work... enjoyed being out of the rain. Then after I went to Moma and watched a screening of "A Woman Under the Influence" and Gena Rowlands intro-ed it. It was awesome on a big screen and even better than I remembered it. i have the DVD somewhere....but my Cassavetes box set got lost somewhere when we moved. It was a lot of fun. Then I came home and had a long good talk with my roomie...who feels just as frustrated as I do.
It's a beautiful day and I took a nice walk this afternoon and then came home and ate cottage cheese ya'll. Yet...I'm homesick and feeling down about myself...I don't feel like being a student anymore at least not at this school. It's not right for me. Anyway, I'd love to be in Connecticut on a day like today and be goofing with Harpswell. What can I say? I'm lonely...I wanna be taking more advantage of living here, but I feel bogged down by school responsibilities. I just need to commit to something instead of juggling like this. I'm doing fine right now if school and then work was all I wanted, but it ain't and I gotsta face that shit even if it comes with a price...whatever that maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment