Hey dickies unt chickies! Got all cozy early...made a productive trip to Whole Foods (bra-less no less!!). I had a gluten free Lemon cookie which I thought was a lot less caloric than it actually was....wish I hadn't realized it cause it went down hella good. Fall is coming you can sense it, but its really hard to dress for. It gets hot N cold. The KAty Parry SONG finally is makin' sense to me !@#$%!$@. I'm listening to "True" by Spandau Ballet...gad I love it. I belt this shit.
I probably should have forced myself out tonight. What can I say? I'm home aren't I? Couldn't make it out the door. Way too tired. I really wanna test this Starbucks Via instant coffee...I have a feeling even if you guess which one is the real coffee they tell you you're wrong anyway cause every time I'm in there the person is always like "REAlLLy I'm wrong, wow" Can't imagine the person being like "Oh. yup thats the brewed coffee...yup thanks, great fuck it." I've been going there (STarBUCKS) a lot because until tonight there was no more milk and coffee and I hadn't stocked up. don't worry though I got all my bases covered tonight. To put it lightly. There's a commercial on TV for a mini trampoline that will help you get a hot bod. The people look funny, bouncing their brains out!! I wanna tight sexy bod. Should I do this? Eh, no its stupid.
I'm working til close tomorrow night. I better get good rest tonight. No alarms, no surprises. Sheesh can you believe Letterman..strange...
I was just flippin' channels!! INTERVENTION 1-2 AM! It's seven minutes in! JACKPOT! Wrestler turned pornstar!!! OH gad damn it.
No comments:
Post a Comment