I had a lot of fun in LA with my cousins and family. I danced my booty off! Well, no I still got my booty....courtesy of my mother, Paula BOYII check it out next time yo in that queens presence!!!!@#$. The Beverly Hills Hilton is mad nice. I had never stayed there before only seen it in passing. So much shit has been tracked to that hotel> John Edwards and his lil slice....Heidi Fleiss and her girls were arrested there....etc. I also had drinks at the Hotel Roosevelt that was awesome! Fred from I Love Lucy had a heart attack on the staircase at that hotel and people often say that they seem on the stairs! Little tasty tidbit, huh? Save that one for later...little midnight snack attack!!!
It was warm there, hella warm. I enjoyed the weather through my cotton sweat pants since my bag is still missing. Those pants are the only friend I got left Metro North didn't find it ...My ass is screwed. I'll probably cry about when I have more energy....I got in at 6:30 AM....decided my 9:30 class was a no show. I came back home, discovering a counterfeit ten dollar bill in my wallet courtesy of LAX Hudson News. Ugh one shit show after another, it seems.
Today is a very empty day. Like I got shit tado, but my brain is just vacant....I am fat teeged. Let me know if I can get you anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment