August is a sleepy month. I love it. I like reading and lounging and jogging and making love in August. "Sweet August" with Charlese Theron and Keanu Reeves. I'm enjoying coffee on this white Sunday morning in CT and listening to the Celtic music my dad just put on. Peaceful. I can't sleep past nine these days...I guess thats good. My Dads gonna help me with my script alil today, which I'm glad about because I'm pretty lost with it. I was at a bridal shower yesterday. I had to at one point wear a wedding dress made of toilet paper! All in good fun, of course.
Time is moving so fast I can't keep up with it anymore. Lordy, Lordy. Mom and I drove home from Brooklyn last night at 11:15 got here around 1:30. I don't know how we did it, but it was a nice traffic free drive. I wish I hadn't left my book in the apt.
Conneticut mornings are becoming more and more "Fall" like.
On the train, I was sitting next to a kinda hefty sized Kate Gosselin type who was completely comfortable with part of her fanny resting on my thigh the entire way to NYC. I had a warm spot on my leg from it! Ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment