Maybe I should go jog in the park or something. Exercise. whats good for the body is good for the mind. I've been saying that for years!
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Aw no thanks, no sleep for me. I'm on a diet.
Wooo_EEE! Insomnia in the house BOYZ! Can't describe how tired I am. My body can never nap either even when I have nothing to do, but rest. So I am watching America's Next Top Model lying on my bed. I've been going to bed around 7 3o Am the past three nights and waking up by 11. I think I'm having anxiety because summer is over, I have school monday yada, yada. I'm not focused on it, but when I am trying to sleep it doesn't work. I start freaking myself out. I took 3 melatonin and sleepy time extra and still NOTHING. Yikes. Christian BALE in THE MACHINIST SHIT OVA HERRE! Hopefully, tonight will be the night. I'm not gonna have a lot of coffee today I'm just gonna stay in this sleepy glazed over state and hope that I can pass out. I saw Bob Balaban at a Pizza Place the other day! It was cool. I also got a shot from a woman doctor who was very creepy. I felt violated by her. :( My mom agreed something wasn't right with her. She had to give me a vaccine for college so that night I couldn't sleep think that I had been poisoned or some wacked out shyeet. I wanna see Taking Woodstock and I wanna see that new Paul Giomatti movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment