Monday, August 10, 2009

I believe in god...shyeeet.

Well ya found me, oh me? I was in the neighborhood.  It took me 2 cabs and a train to get into the neighborhood, but uh ha hah hahaha.  I swam at the beach today and trust me after shark week, it was no easy feat. I wonder if if you peed when a shark was approaching you if it would repel it in any way from attack... Don't you think? Cause urinating is kinda gutsy and could be perceived as marking your territory...might make the shark a tad bit squeamish or just grossed out.
 I just watched the movie "The Sentinel". It is bad a horror movie from 1977 with a pretty stellar cast. Jeff Goldblum. I swear to God, I'm coming for ya, baby! He looked so god damn good in this movie and he is STILL is so hot. Just a red hot fox. Ay yi yi. He makes me crazy. 
I'm still chilling out in Connecticut, it's been very relaxing and helping me "DE-STrESS" myself!!!??! (If that makes ANY sense to you whatsoever, YOU are my soulmate. Bahahah) I'm getting along just fine here...I've become sucha a recluse. It's crazy. You'd think my vision of living in the city would be going out constantly and bringing numerous boys back to my apt for spooning and orgies, but what I'm really looking forward to is being close to the Natural History Museum, grocery shopping at Whole Foods, being close to family, drinking wine in front of a TV, and studying....I'm so lame. GaD BRIDEY COOL IT! You'RE Sounding like BUNDY nOT BRIDEY! (Ted Bundy, Bridey? REally? No you don't sound like him, actually at all...? Check your facts,retard.) 
Anyways, my stomach is upset. I am gonna go read myself to bed. I am proud of myself though because for the first time I feel like I am pulling myself out of one of my ruts without relying on a male friend. I don't know maybe that makes me gay? Cause I'm relying on my girlfriend to help me get out of this one....wait WHat WHAT'd I SAY?!

No comments:

Post a Comment