I was in Maine the last week and half. It was wonderfully relaxing and beautiful! I was swimming in the ocean everyday. The water was its warmest in years! Today, high tide was magnificent because of the hurricane. It sent swells of enormous waves into Cundy's Harbor. The waves were so dramatic crashing against our rocks, the water was splashing onto our lawn thats how high it was! Real pretty stuff in Maine, folks. I ate with my Nanny & Papaw and Uncle Bobby almost every night. My mom made scallops with this amazing Ritz cracker stuffing...it was to die for, if only you were there, my love apples. The saltwater cleared up my skin and my cold! It's a cure-all! I watched the original Grey Gardens with my Grandparents, my Nanny loves it, which is funny because she is reminiscent of the Beales. I never get tired of watching it or the extra footage its all so funny and interesting and sad.
I jogged every day with my dad on the dirt road and then immediately after jumped into the Atlantic. I couldn't have asked for bettah weathah. We watched March of The Wooden Soldiers, Flying Deuces, The Uninvited...a variety of classics. I am exhausted and unfunny right now I apologize. I love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment